Personal Interview

The Assignment

   This assignment was over people's personal lives. It was over something that they were good at or something that they enjoy doing. We got assigned partners in the class. You were interviewing your partner and they were interviewing you. We had to do the process in steps.
  1. Brainstorm
  2. Write 21 questions about your topic
  3. Scope out where you want to do your interview
  4. B-roll
  5. Do interview
  6. More B-roll
  7. Edit
  8. Voice Overs
  9. Re-edits
   These were the steps we had to go through to get the product we got in the end. It is a lot of hard work and a long process to go through. You have to manage time well and be able to deal with all the stress of getting everything done in time. As well as projects not saving and deleting themselves and only having a couple of days to get the project re-edited to meet the new deadline.

Technical

   We used the camera's that were provided to us. Lots of times those were all checked out so you had to use older/newer cameras. You would have to learn how to use the whole camera in less then 5 minutes and then go out and get the clips you needed. To edit we used Adobe Premiere Pro.

What Would I Do Differently/Same?

   I would probably change my location for the interview. It was distracting and busy. As well as it didn't always focus on the person I was interviewing. Something I would do the same is the topic. Its a wide range and its easy to write questions about it and get a lot of information out about it.

Conclusions 

   Over all this project just brought stress more than anything. I was constantly coming in during lunch and after school to meet deadlines. My project deleted itself so I had to start all over again. I was struggling so much on what to say for voice overs. I had no clue what to say without repeating the question and it took me 2 days to figure out what to say for it.

Final Product:


   

Comments

Popular Posts