Semester One Final Performance (Graphic Design)

Some Projects I Have Created This Semester:
  • Followed instructions that told us how to create a raccoon
  • Took 3-4 days to complete
  • Some things on illustrator wouldn't work right
  • I learned that there is more than one way to do something
  • Didn't really receive any feedback on this project
  • I made the back ground different and I made half of it into a boy and the other half into a girl
  • Overall I think its pretty good, I just need to work on submitting things in ontime

  • Followed instructions that showed us how to create autumn leaves
  • Took about 2 days to complete
  • Not everything would align correctly
  • Didn't receive much feedback on this project
  • I did not make changes compared to the original
  • Its pretty good, could be better






Link to my digital art portfolio

How Did I Use My Time In Class?

I was always working on something. I was never really just sitting there and doing nothing. I was constantly working on projects or things that were late. I knew I was never done, but sometimes you can't keep working on thing you just have to submit it how it is. I never worked on any other projects outside of class for graphic design. I don't own any adobe program to work on for graphic design. And i'm always busy with something else for another class.

What Are Your Strengths As A Employee Or A Graphic Design Student.

I think I am a hard worker. I always try my best. And I always deliver on everything. No matter what it is that I am working on.

What Are Areas That Need Improvement?

One area that needs improvement for sure is my time management. I have trouble turning things in on time because I am almost always still working on that specific project. I struggle with time management in both graphic design and video productions.

Summary

I loved working on the more graphic projects. I like that more arty's, kinda goofy style of work. I am just more drawn to cartoon projects. I would change the branding products project that we did. It wasn't fun and we didn't do anything else like that. My take away from this semester is if something isn't working, look for another way to fix it. My goal for next semester is to turn things in on time.



Comments

Popular Posts