Vector Portrait

Pre-Production

I decided on my cat because there is a photo that I took of him and his eye was just breathtaking. I really wanted to do an eye and since you could only see one of his in the picture it made it easier for me to do more detail. I wasn't sure how the photo would turn out since I needed to make it look like fur. But after looking at all of my choices I thought that this one was the best choice.

Production

Overall this project was pretty easy. It was just very time consuming. Its a lot of work to pick and choose what colors you want to hide and show for that section. Since you can't show every single little detail. I organized my workspace by putting everything into different folders. It made it easier to move things around and just fine where everything is at.

Post-Production

Here is the original photo
Here is the product
Over-all I am very pleased with the final outcome. It took a lot of work and a lot of time staying after school to finish it.

Comments

Popular Posts