Updated Film Reel


Process

   The feel of the whole video is kinda like a more modern day version of an old tv or vhs tape. I just really wanted to show throughout my whole real the projects I liked the most. As well as the light heartedness within each project so everything isn't so serious. However with that being said I want to be a director. I have been brushed off a lot this year and I almost never have an actual job. I want to film and direct but the only way I am able to do that is through my own projects. So most projects I do are going to have to be independent projects.
   I made sure that each project I showed had exactly 6 clips. So there was a good balance between each video that is showcased. Like I stated previously I didn't have a final say in almost anything since I didn't really have a role and was only needed for rides. I want to be able to show case who I am as a film director but so far I am unable to do so. Even though I may not have had a final say in the individual projects showcased; I did have the final say on the whole film reel which was nice for a change. I knew I wanted it to be this vintage but with a modern feel. I feel like it really represents me and my style. As well as adding in my photography because its a big part of what represents me.

Final Thoughts

   The only thing I feel that I would do differently is just within the projects themselves. But when it comes to the actual film reel I would probably add a different film overlay because I didn't like how it looked on all the clips. However over all I really liked how it turned out and am defiantly going to be keeping this style and theme up. The only other thing that is needed to make my film reel complete is projects that I was actually apart of and really enjoy and proud of the outcome because I was actually apart of the whole process and not just pushed off to the side.

Comments

Popular Posts